Tuesday 25 September 2012

Ok, so as promised I have posted stuff I have been working on for my Lamenters. I won't go through the WIP stages for this lot as it will take ages. Most of this stuff is done though there might be the occasional bit  still to put some paint on.
Anyways, in no particular order we have:
Dreadnought


 An objective marker I had to bash together for a tournament. I quite like it though.
 That landraider from my last WIP post.
And what it looks like from the side.....this took ages and I will NOT be doing it again
 Land Speeder Tempest (I think)
 A tactical squad I managed to do after I went to my first tournament, riding the wave of motivation for a couple of weeks. Stupidly I decided I needed more assault marines but did these instead.
 Dark Vengeance termies with a bit of cutting a filing to make them less dark.
 So that's all for now folks but I am in the middle of a little spurt so there might be some Sanguinary Guard, more termies, an assault squad and maybe even a devastator squad on the horizon.

Cheers
LM

14 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for posting amazing articles. These blogs would definitely help us keep posted about new trends in the market.

    Limbo Emulator

    CbseLearner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this informative article, I hope you will get the most positive response especially for this post. . .

    check target visa gift card balance,
    target visa gift card balance,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this informative article, I hope you will get the most positive response especially for this post. . .

    mybalancenow target,
    check mybalancenow,

    ReplyDelete
  4. waist trainer helps plus size and fatty womens to hide their extra body fat and look slimmer. Waist trainer also use to control lower belly and back fat . they can be wear under clothes during different functions and aslo used during workout for back support. they are the best choice to get hour glass body shape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are providing the best waist trainers for fat lose from tummy and back fat to get dream body shape for different occasions. Waist trainers are readily aimed at showing off your body curves in the right places and also. Control the lower body fat
    These items can customize your overall body and hide your extra fat to look attractive. The Majority are using the waist trainer for lose belly fat well and you can stay active without leaving the house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. www.amazon.com/mytv You have just received another Amazon device. What do you do? You will need to figure out how to connect your devices with Prime so that you can watch and tune into select Prime video content from anywhere. Simply create an amazon account and activate it using the amazon my TV activation code.
    Mastercard gift card balance
    vanilla gift card balance
    Target.com/checkbalance

    ReplyDelete